Your experience will be elevated to our 50th floor 64 sqm Deluxe Suite with only the finest touches, like Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte bath amenities and guaranteed top floor views of Melbourne’s park lands.
Highest views of Melbourne Park lands
150m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
We thought you deserved better, so we went for the best of the best, and ‘Oui’ – of course, it’s made in France. Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte bath amenities is the epitome of Hermès, standing out by its distinctive bright and green freshness of orange combined with woody undertones.
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Lounge area for entertaining 4 people
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• Wardrobe, iron, and ironing board & in-room Safe
• Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte amenities
• Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Exclusive access to 35th floor Club Sofitel with executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapés and meeting facilities
Whether it is your first stay, a surprise anniversary or you fiftieth stay, we’ll help to make it truly special. Leave it to us to create a thoughtful and bespoke experience complete with flowers, chocolates or a cheeky pastry with a glass of whiskey after a day of long meetings.
Back in another time one of the suites on the 50th Floor was called the Balinese Suite – it still is a favourite spot for our regular guest Lindy Klim. You may know her as the exquisite Balinese Princess, or seen her modelling in Vogue Magazine all over the world. Lindy has made it her home away from home, and is now Sofitel Melbourne On Collin’s Brand Ambassador.