Whatever you desire in an experience at a hotel, we have you covered at Club Sofitel. Our elevated club is the tallest in Melbourne and offers you our French joie-de-vivre – that, “enjoyment of life” where you get to experience fine food and wine amongst views overlooking State Parliament, the Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens whilst cozying up to our fireplace and watch Melbourne unfold for a night.
Your Luxury Club Room starts from the 47th floor and keeps going up. Our sophisticated elegance and refined luxury will no doubt impress you as much as sleeping closer to the stars than anyone else in Melbourne.
Oscar Wilde, poet and playwright once wrote in his play in 1893, ‘A man who can dominate a London dinner-table can dominate the world’. We have no doubts our generous Club Sofitel breakfast can make you at the very least, dominate the day with views overlooking Melbourne landmarks like St. Patrick’s Cathedral, MCG and Fitzroy Gardens.
Our Club Sofitel has been designed to provide you with an enhanced service experience where we check you in and check-out in private area away from the ground floor lobby that makes you feel pampered.
Afternoon tea, the French way. Indulge in delectable classic French sweets, pastries and other delicious morsels in the comfort of Club Sofitel.
A burning fire, a glass of red, a distinct selection of canapés and endless views of Melbourne. Another quote from Oscar Wilde, ‘Let me be surrounded by luxury, I can do without the necessities!’. We’re almost certain the famous playwright would be comfortable in our Club Sofitel lounge. Don’t you think?
Why not indulge a little with a selection of delectable sweet treats, the finest of chocolate paired with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
• Personalized express check-in and check-out within the Club lounge
• Signature Club Breakfast from
7.00am – 10.30am
• Le Gouter is served between 1.00pm – 3.00pm
• Canapes – 5.00pm – 7.00pm
• Sweet Dreams – 7.00pm – 7.30pm
• Free one-hour use of our Club meeting room per stay
• Selection of international and local daily newspapers and magazines
• Unlimited wireless internet and local telephone calls
• Showering facilities for early arrivals and late departures
• Concierge and business service available