Why not delight in life’s simple joys, a stay in our 40 sqm Luxury King room will see you soaking up our exquisite Melbourne city views and the opportunity to lavish yourself with Balmain Paris bath amenities.
Corner views overlooking Melbourne
Floor and above
Guaranteed 100m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
Camille Pissarro, was a Danish-French Impressionist and Neo-Impressionist painter, born in 1803 once said, ‘Everything is beautiful, all that matters is to be able to interpret’. We’re guessing you won’t need too much time to interrupt these beautiful corner views.
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• Wardrobe, iron, and ironing board & in-room Safe
• Twin bed, rollaway bed, baby cot available upon request
• Balmain Paris Hair Couture bath amenities
• Tip-toe into your Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• Standalone walk-in shower for special access available on request
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Access to our Les Clefs d’Or Concierge, giving you access to exclusive restaurants, tickets to shows and major sporting events
Oscar Wilde, poet and playwright once wrote in his play in 1893, ‘A man who can dominate a London dinner-table can dominate the world’. We have no doubts our generous in-room breakfast can make you at the very least, dominate the day.