Once you settle in and make yourself comfortable in our 36 sqm Luxury Club King room, we invite you to give into the French art de vivre – ‘the art of living’ and experience the elegance of Club Sofitel with private check-in/out, executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapes and meeting facilities.
Views overlooking Melbourne City
Floor and above
Guaranteed 100m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
A burning fire, a glass of red, a distinct selection of canapés and endless views of Melbourne. Oscar Wilde, poet and playwright, who once wrote, ‘Let me be surrounded by luxury, I can do without the necessities!’. We’re almost certain the famous playwright would be comfortable in our Club Sofitel lounge. Don’t you think?
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• Wardrobe, iron, and ironing board & in-room Safe
• Twin bed, rollaway bed, baby cot available upon request
• Balmain Paris Hair Couture bath amenities
• Tip-toe into your Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• Standalone walk-in shower for special access available on request
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Exclusive access to 35th floor Club Sofitel with executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapes and meeting facilities
We’re all about French Balmain bath amenities. Experience luxurious soaps, shampoo, conditioner and more. Pamper yourself with our own Sofitel Bath Fizzer, inspired by I.M. Pei ‘the’ architect who designed our hotel and his iconic pyramid at the Musee du Louvre in Paris.