Be like a certain British spy and stay in ultimate luxury with 64 sqm of space, a chic dining room table seating 5 of your friends for pre-dinner drinks and canapés with only the finest, Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte for your bath amenities.
Views overlooking MCG and Port Phillip Bay
150m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
Vincent Van Gogh the Dutch post-impressionist painter is among the most famous and influential figures in Western Art, he was quoted as saying – ‘Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves…’ With a lounge area for four people, why not entertain your close friends before heading out to Melbourne’s buzzing lifestyle.
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Lounge area for entertaining 4 people
• Dining table for entertaining 6 people
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• Wardrobe, iron, and ironing board & private in-room Safe
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte amenities
• Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Exclusive access to 35th floor Club Sofitel with executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapés and meeting facilities
A burning fire, glass of red wine, a distinctive selection of canapés, endless views of Melbourne. Oscar Wilde, poet and playwright once wrote, ‘Let me be surrounded by luxury, I can do without the necessities!’ would be most comfortable in our Club Sofitel lounge, don’t you think?