Set on the 50th floor, steep in 146 sqm of pure luxury, be immediately whisked away to another place, another time where très chic luxury meets unparalleled views, all in one sumptuous setting.
2 x 180° Views overlooking Port Phillip Bay
150m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
Have you ever seen Melbourne from this high up? ‘No?’ It leaves a lasting impression on you. Oh! When you’re here ‘live the French way’ and forget the calorie counter and order our iconic Monochromatic afternoon tea. ‘Oui’?
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Lounge & dining for 8 people
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• Wardrobe, iron, and ironing board & in-room Safe
• Ask us about our additional bedroom options
• Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte amenities
• Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Exclusive access to 35th floor Club Sofitel with executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapés and meeting facilities
Vincent Van Gogh the Dutch post-impressionist painter is among the most famous and influential figures in Western Art, he was quoted as saying – ‘Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves…’ With a lounge area for four people, why not entertain your close friends before heading out to Melbourne’s buzzing lifestyle.