Once upon a time in a hotel way up high, stood a room filled with royal splendour and Parisian intimacy where guests from the royal house of Windsor to A-list Hollywood icons have stayed, dined and celebrated.
Add your name to the guest book who have stayed in our 157 sqm Imperial Suite with its own gold plated bathtub and separate dining area seating 8 guests for the most exquisite celebrations.
Multiple Views overlooking MCG and Parklands
150m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield once said in 19th century that ‘Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to royalty you should lay it on with a trowel’. We don’t know about using a trowel, we prefer to lavish our guests staying here with a banquet.
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Lounge & dining for 8 people
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• Guest Tablet with 24-hour in-room dining, and updated city information
• Two x 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, Movie Channels and more
• In-room Safe
• Large walk-in wardrobe with iron, and ironing board
• Ask us about our additional bedroom options
• Hermès – Eau d’Orange Verte amenities
• Tip-toe into your Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Gold plated spa bath suitable for two persons
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Private shower room and toilet
• With our compliments high-speed WiFi Internet
• Complimentary access to newspapers from around the world through our guest tablets
• Exclusive access to 35th floor Club Sofitel with executive breakfasts, pre-dinner drinks & canapés and meeting facilities
Sit back, relax and say ‘spaaa’. Let us whisk you away in our gold plated spa bath and our very own Sofitel Bath Fizzer, inspired by I.M. Pei ‘the’ architect who designed our hotel and the iconic pyramid at Musée du Louvre with a glass of Taittinger Champagne. Your wellness is our priority.
We weren’t kidding when we said royalty. From the royal house of Windsor to A-list Hollywood icons, to Rock Music royalty, have all signed the guest book when staying in our top suite.