Discover true ‘art de vivre’ at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins.
Immerse yourself in the world of Art with the latest Melbourne blockbuster exhibition or theater show, luxury accommodation at ‘Melbourne’s Hotel for the Arts’ and a custom illustrated so cultured t-shirt by Fashion Illustrator, Sarah Darby.
– Overnight accommodation in club room or suite of your choice
– Access to our exclusive Club Sofitel lounge on the 35th floor
– Deluxe continental breakfast selection
– All-day tea, coffee & pastries as well as traditional afternoon tea
– Pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres served in the lounge
– 2 x tickets to the latest Melbourne exhibition or theater show*
– 1 x Custom illustrated t-shirt by Sarah Darby
From $640 per night
Contact Accommodation Reservations on (03) 9653 0000
Terms and conditions
Offer subject to availability, must be guaranteed with a credit card valid at the start of your stay.
Once booking confirmation is received, the rooms reservations team will share an order form for the custom illustrated t-shirt. T-Shirt illustration orders must be received 7 days prior to arrival date.
We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
Floor to ceiling windows, stunning views of the city & Port Philip Bay, delectable menus; 35 floors above. The art of event planning to...Read more
Go beyond MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art exhibition with “The Modern New Yorker Lunch" and immerse yourself in edible...Read more
Positioned on the 35th floor of Sofitel Melbourne On Collins, No35 takes Valentine’s Day celebrations to new heights of sophistication. ...Read more