Valid Tuesday 10 October Only.
One time event.
In celebration of Sofitel Wine Days, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is showcasing the ‘crème de la crème’ of French Champagne & pastry for MORNING TEA – with the most prestigious of French Champagne brand Taittinger paired with Executive Pastry Chef, David Hann’s exquisite éclairs!
Meet Clovis Taittinger, who joined his father, Pierre-Emmanuel at Champagne Taittinger, in 2007 to become the voice and spirit behind the brand. His passion and dynamic spirit make him a sparkling ambassador to over 140 markets where the family-owned Champagne is distributed.
– Platters consisting of THREE éclairs
– Éclairs will be paired with three Taittinger Cuvée
– Buffet station set up for additional éclairs and finger sandwiches
– Finishing with espresso coffee or loose leaf tea
– $65 per person
Date & Time:
– Tuesday 10th October
– Starts 11.00am until 12:30pm
– No35, offering panoramic views of Melbourne
– Level 35, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
Call (03) 9653 7744
Enquire via email: H1902email@example.com
Terms and conditions
Éclairs are limited.
Bookings are essential.
A Restaurant Reservations team member will provide a confirmation upon receipt of your inquiry.
Prepayment is required upon booking.
Discounts are not applicable in conjunction with this offer.
We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable
25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: (03) 9653 7744
Fax: +61 3 9650 4261