Walk through your 36 sqm Classic room and try to resist jumping into our king size or two oversized single Sofitel MyBed’s as you relax with unlimited panoramic views of Melbourne City Skyline.
View of Melbourne City or Carlton Gardens
Floor and above
Guaranteed 100m above street level
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000 Email: H1902@sofitel.com
We’re all about the Balmain bath amenities. Experience Balmain shampoo, conditioner and more. We also designed a Sofitel Bath Bomb, inspired by I.M. Pei ‘the’ architect who designed our hotel and the iconic pyramid at Musée du Louvre in Paris.
• Private mini bar for late night snacks
• Wardrobes, iron, and ironing board
• Nespresso coffee machine with pods & tea
• 42-inch LCD TV with CNN, BBC News, Movie Channels and more
• In-room Safe
• Rollaway bed and baby cot available upon request
• Balmain Paris Hair Couture bath amenities
• Tip-toe into your Sofitel slippers and bathrobe
• Sofitel MyBed with a tailored pillow menu for the perfect night sleep
• Authentic European style shower over bath
• Special access room available
• With our compliments a nightly turn down service to tidy and clean your room
• Complimentary access to all the newspapers around the world through our guest tablets
• Access to our Les Clefs d’Or Concierge, giving you access to exclusive restaurants, tickets to shows and major sporting events
Have you ever seen Melbourne from this high? ‘No?’ It leaves a lasting impression on you. Oh! When you’re here, forget the calorie calculator and order a nice bottle of wine and cheese platter and eat like a Parisian, ‘Oui?
A Sofitel guest for many years, John Barry Humphries AO CBE is an Australian comedian, actor, satirist, artist, and author describes Melbourne as, ‘a large provincial English city paradoxically in far Southeast Asia. She’s a theatrical figure, related to vaudeville in some respects.’